Fundraising Partnership Developer
Closing date for applications: 31/03/2023
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic professional to come on board to help us develop new partnerships and increase our fundraising capacity within the hospitality sector.
Hours and pay
- 20 hours a week
- £11 to 12 p/h
- Full training provided
You will be required to attend a minimum of 3 weekly progress meetings whether in person or virtually. Supervised hours will be self managed according to your own schedule and availability of prospective partners.
If successfull, your core responsibilities will be:
- Making initial contacts to prospective commercial partners
- Engaging prospective partners and encouraging them to take part in our initiatives
- Manage a number of relationships across your area, ensuring that partners have the resources and support necessary to maximise their fundraising activity
- Develop and support a portfolio of regional corporate partnerships
- Working to targets and reporting progress to team
- Creating and attending both in person and virtual appointments
- Managing your own diary
We are looking for someone with at least 1 year of experience in 2 or more of the following sectors:
- B2B sales
- Community fundraising
- Commercial partnerships
- Food writing/Blogging
It is essential that you are:
- Outgoing, approachable and enthusiastic
- Flexible and able to manage your time efficiently
- Passionate about food and supporting emergency food providers
This is a great opportunity to come on board in the early stages of an exciting new campaign with the potential to develop into a permanent position for the right person.
If this sounds like you, please fill in the form below and upload your CV.